Top 30 RB’s for Half-point per reception scoring listed below in order by average draft position according to fantasypros.com. Use this for a quick guidance reference before diving into the draft. Buy low, sell high, find value in your draft! ***Check for most recent articles of Guidance Glance***
Ratings defined –
Over Perform: Expected to produce more points than the “experts” are currently projecting.
Perform: Expected to produce around the same amount of points projected by the “experts”.
Under Perform: Expected to produce fewer points than projected by “experts”.
Strong Buy: Great value for the price projected by the “experts”.
Buy: Seek to buy/draft this player in your 2020 draft.
Hold: Seek to buy/draft this player cautiously, search for good value in later rounds or lower auction price. Hold in keeper leagues.
Sell: Avoid these players in your draft, unless very cheap. Sell in keeper leagues to find better value elsewhere.
Listed below in blocks of 10, performance and buy ratings for the current top 30 RB’s:
1. Christian McCaffrey (CAR): Perform, Strong Buy
2. Saquon Barkey (NYG): Perform, Buy
3. Ezekiel Elliot (DAL): Perform, Buy
4. Dalvin Cook (MIN): Under Perform, Hold
5. Alvin Kamara (NO): Over Perform, Buy
6. Derrick Henry (TEN): Perform, Hold
7. Joe Mixon (CIN): Under Perform, Sell
8. Nick Chubb (CLE): Perform, Buy
9. Josh Jacobs (LV): Under perform, Hold
10. Kenyan Drake (ARI): Perform, Hold